The protection of your personal data is important to us, Iberagar, has adopted strong principles on the protection of personal data.
As data controllers, we collect and process your personal data in connection with our activities. The purpose of this Data Protection Notice is to let you know what personal data we collect, the reasons why we use and share it, how long we keep it, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
In some cases, when necessary, we will provide you with additional information about the processing of your personal data, such as when you request a specific product or service.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- We collect and process your personal data within the framework of our activities in order to achieve a high level of personalization of the products and services that we offer you.
- We can collect various types of personal data about you.
- Users who access our website.
- Identifying data (for example, name, company and IP address);
- Contact information (for example, postal address, email address, and telephone number);
- Data from your interactions with us: contact reports, websites, our applications, our social media pages, emails.
- We never ask for personal data related to your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, data regarding your sexual orientation or data related to convictions and criminal offenses (criminal record data) unless that is due to a legal obligation.
SPECIFIC CASES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING, INCLUDING INDIRECT TREATMENTS
In certain circumstances, we may collect and process the personal data of the people with whom we have, could have or have had, a direct relationship, such as:
- Users who access our web pages;
- Potentials or clients;
- Attendees to events related to our activity;
WHY AND WITH WHAT LEGITIMATION DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- We may process your personal information to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, including
-Execution of a contract (commercial)
-Legal obligation (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 and other complementary regulations, Commercial Code)
-Execution of a contract
-Likewise, we process your personal information to enter into and execute our contracts, including the following purposes:
- information about our products and services;
- help you and respond to your requests
- evaluate if we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions; and provide electronic products or services to our corporate customers of which you are an employee, shareholder, beneficiary, or customer.
- Legitimate interest
- We process your personal data in order to market our products or services, including:
- customize our offering of products and services for you or the entity you represent
- improving the quality of our banking, financial or insurance products or services;
- advertise products or services that match their circumstances and profile, carrying out activities such as:
– Segmentation of our potential clients and current clients;
-If we need to carry out additional treatment for purposes other than those listed in section 3, you will be informed and, where appropriate, we will obtain your consent to carry out said treatment.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we only share your personal data with:
– Service providers who perform services on our behalf;
– Judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In the case of international transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Commission has recognized that certain non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection, so your data will be transferred with the appropriate guarantees offered by this legitimizing basis for the treatment of your information.
In the case of transfers to non-EEA countries, whose level of protection has not been recognized by the European Commission, we will resort to other legitimizing bases established by the General Data Protection Regulation) or to apply the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to guarantee the protection of your personal data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for: (i) the period established by law; or (ii) the period necessary for us to comply with our. Most of the personal data collected in relation to a specific client is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship with said client, the period that is fiscally established after the end of the contractual relationship or as required by applicable law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Depending on the data protection laws that apply, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you can exercise the following rights:
-Access: you can obtain information related to the processing of your personal data and a copy of said personal data.
-Rectify: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that said personal data be modified.
-Cancel: you may require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
-Limit: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
-Oppose: you can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including the creation of profiles related to such activity.
-Withdraw your consent: when you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
-To the portability of the data: when it is legally and technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data that you have provided us back or, when technically possible, to a third party.
-If you need more information, or if you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send a letter or email to the address established in section 9. Please include a copy of your National Identity Document so that we can verify your identity.
-In accordance with the applicable regulations, in addition to the above rights, you also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection control authority of your country.
HOW CAN YOU FOLLOW THE CHANGES THAT MAKE PLACE IN THIS DATA PROTECTION NOTICE?
In a world of constant technological change, we may have to periodically update this Data Protection Notice. We invite you to periodically check the latest version of this notice.
Likewise, we will inform you of any significant changes through our website or through our usual communication channels.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data, about this Data Protection Notice, or if you want a copy of it in your language, please contact us.